Saturday 17 December 2011

Tourney report at Yew Tee: 17/12/2011

Tourney Winner: Chain Burn.

Deck that I used: Machina Gadget

Position?: too low to count

Round 1. Me vs Jack ( Final Countdown!!!)

Game 1: Messenger of Peace caused my Number 16: Ruler of Color - Shock Ruler to be useless. What was worse, I foolishly set all my 4 cards face down as well. He then activated Spatial Collapse. This in turn jam my whole field. One of my set card is a Dark Hole. I had to kill my Number 16: Ruler of Color - Shock Ruler to get space. I then tried to make a comeback but it is too late. 20 turn is up and my whole world came crashing down.

Game 2: Greenkappa save me. He did not have final countdown. He also threw in One day of peace. I managed to scrape by and win.

Game 3: Throw in XYZ monsters. I xyz summon  Number 11: Big Eye with Two Fortress.(helps me to control annoying monsters like The Unhappy Maiden)
How do I summon my Big Eye out? Simple. I Sp 1 Fortress by discarding two of them from my hand. Then I used Call of the Haunted to sp my second Fortress from the grave. I also sp Scrap Dragon to do bombing. Craziest moment: I solemn judge a Final countdown. Paying 5500LP. Lolz. I also managed to scrape through.

Remark: Jack is a good friend of mine. He had to burn half my brain cells......... lolz. But We both were laughing at each other as we play. However, the next round was not that simple. ( Got a lot of comments saying : Yoong Kang has grown up)

Round 2. Me vs John (Infernity) (The Battle between 2 close friends and teammates)

Game 1: I go aggressive with him. As I had play with him for so long, I know his playing style. Dealt tremendous amount of damage to him and I won.

Game 2: His combo came and I was beaten badly. (He even reminded me what mistakes I made)

Game 3: I misplayed by not dropping effect veiler. Nervous, I think. I lost.........

Remark: The Battle between 2 close friends. This is the first time that I had officially played with John. It is really a good experience.

After that I keep watching the match played by John. Congrats, He was the top few.

He lost against the Chain Burn deck as time was a "disadvantage" to him with Sudden Death.

Final round: Wesley Vs Chain Burn Guy.

Game 1: Forgot what happened, must be multiple chaining............ Wesley lost
Game 2: Accel Synchro to Black Rose when Chain Burn Guy set all his cards. Cool
Game 3: Accel Synchro to Black rose again but Chain burn Guy chain all his drawing cards.
Wesley try to psycho that Chain Burn Guy that he got a second Black Rose waiting for him. And in order to reduse the damage that Secret Barrel will do to him, he drop Effect Veiler on that Chain burn guy's Swift Scarecrow. But in the end Wesley still lost.

Remark: Wesley seems to be able to be a few steps ahead of his opponent........... Ok, that Chain Burn Guy took a bit long on his turn.

End of report>

3 comments:

zzxiaoboizz aka pohseng said...

Why not add u went around telling ur friends tat wesley does not have second blackrose?

Eustace said...

Eustace said...

Pohseng is right, you may have changed the outcome of the game, how would you like it if I told someone not to jump BLS against you just cos you can Big Eye him next turn? By the way, there was nothing to applaud with that Chain Burn guy winning, he was a blatant time waster and a second grade player, end of story, he wouldn't stand a chance against any of us in a skills vs skills game.