Saturday 23 June 2012

World Championship Qualifiers Report @ Marymount

6 swiss, No joke.
Ok, on with the report.

Format: 6 swiss cut to top.
Number of Participant: Lazy to count
Deck used: Machina Rabbit Geargia
I will make it short.
Again the report is based on how much I wrote down, Life points at the end and some memory

Round 1 vs Pokekid88 (TGAA) OO-

Game 1
Normal monster Beatdown. His LP: 6150. (Machanical Chaser)
He summon Venus and used effect which I veilered. His LP: 5650.
My Chaser ran over his Venus. His LP: 5400
I summon my Gearframe, which he veiler. My Chaser killed his set Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite.  Gearframe direct attack, His LP: 3600
I xyz summon my Chaser and Gearframe for a Geargiganto X which he got rid of. (Forgot how)

He summon Card Trooper. used effect and ran me. My LP 6100.
I kind of forgot how the game goes.
He ended with a Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (that killed my cyber dragon) and a Melomelody the Brass Djinn (that attack me twice on previous turn).
My LP: 1700
His LP 2800. Due to Zephyros abd some other shit which I forgot

I topped a BLS and killed him lol. >.<

(Sided 2 Mind Crush)

Game 2
He potted for a Heavy Storm.
So I just set 1 backrow at a time. My X-head cannon attack him. His LP: 6200
My Fortress Ran over his Card Trooper. His LP: 4100
Gearframe and Chaser also attack. His LP: 450.
He decided to heavy storm, but it did not hurt much. After that set lots of nasty backrows.
He managed to get his Master Hyperion out but it dared not attack Fortress and he got no cards to remove to bomb.
When he ended, I compluse his Hyperion. I used Fortress to attack. He attempted to Necro Gardna but I had a Divine Wrath waiting. >.<


Round 2 vs Ang Kim Meng (Inzektors) XX-

Game 1: Died to very bad hand. And as we Judgement each other, His LP: 3325, My LP: 3600. He got a DAD and bugs to kill >.<

Game 2: Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja and a 3k Muzurhythm the String Djinn, screws things up on my Gearframe and Fortress. And I got no cards to answer me. I died.

Round 3 vs Clarence (Inzektors) XOX

Game 1 : My X-Head cannon attacks him. His LP: 6200.
His Damsel and Equipped Centipede (ladybug) killed my X-head Cannon. My LP: 6700
He xyz summon to Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja that hit me till my LP drop to 3700. I got a mind control, took his Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja to make Gaia Dragoo. Hit him His LP :500
But he got Bugs waiting for me and bombs me. >.<

(Sided a Morphing Jar 2 and Transmigration Prophecy)

Game 2:
2 Chaser attacks and kill his Centipede. Made a Geargiganto X. Add a Gearframe. I veiled his Damsel. Killed him outright.

Game 3
Bad hand is bad. Got killed by a 2k Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

(Lunch Break here!)

Round 4 vs Kevin Neo (Chaos Dragon) XOX
Game 1: Cannot get passed all his Summon. Light Pulsar is strong. Even with Fortress, only bomb his Lyla. Can't remember much, I just died.

(Put Transmigration Prophecy and Morphing Jar 2)

Game 2: He got a really Bad hand. Got boss card in his Hand but no Dark in his grave. (My Morphing Jar 2 milled his Cyber Dragon)

Game 3: Hit into time. I judgement his Dark hole that tried to kill my Geargiganto X, Gearframe and my Fortress. But He reborn a Cyber Dragon! You Should know what happen next

Round 5 vs Zhang Jun (Machina Gadget) XOX

Game 1: Limiter kills

(Sided  2 Mind Crush and A Morphing Jar 2)

Game 2: Veiling hits the spot along with Mind crush. Judgement his Mirror force and push fron there.


Game 3: Both of us are low on resources, but he got a cannon that hit me for game.

Round 6 vs Eu Yong Xun?? (Inzektors) OO-
(Apparently, he is very discouraged so did not play well. No need to say much)

Apparently, Wen Liang had being beside me for the last 2 rounds. ON his Round 6, he is on a match against Pokekid88, and god damn vulgar and chinese crap like hell. (Must be losing nerves due to bad win-loss ratio, srubbing already)
Saying summon in chinese, banish in chinese, graveyard in chinese etc. Vulgar in chinese too lolololo.

I also saw Galvin, (that hero beat guy who thrashed me in ACS 2012), still very calm and sane despite bad win-loss ratio.

Front table where all good win-loss ratio are as calm as hell, while the back table is like a street market due to nerve-breaking of bad win-loss ratio.

Ok, after this, it is boring 3 month with no shit to look forward, until the sept banlist. Lawl.

Cheers
Odin Kaiserchronik Kitaras



No comments: