Sunday 10 March 2013

Asia 2013. SG cardmart

Apparently, Feng shui is not on my side lately, I just scrubbed the first 2 rounds and went off to a BBQ.

Here goes

Format: Swiss
Number of Participant: More than the number cards in my main, side and extra deck
Deck used: Phantom Beast Planes.

Apparently, I still have not got used to this deck, have to use Duelmaster Cards to subsitute as tokens and levels to keep reminding myself
But still.........

Round 1 vs Avengingknight (XX-) (Shi-en's army)

Game 1: Here was I thinking; here comes the forces of Grapha coming to bring me to hell. But instead of "Gates of the Dark World", I see a first turn "Gateway of the six" with Shi-en uniting all its Samurais! I was like...... holy shit!!. Best part, Shi-en seek the help of BFF Shock Master......

Facing the forces of such power, I decide to raise the white flag without revealing my deck.
Game 2: Nothing to say, what to do when its Gateway. Gateway got to do what its got to do

Round 2 vs Yee Shean (OXX) (Heros)

Game 1: Big Eye control Ninja

Game 2: Ray'stailth vs Alius. Honest is not helping there. Super Poly my monsters and proceed to bully my 100 Atk Ray'stailth


Game 3: Nothing to say here, phone vibrating as a "You are late for my BBQ!!" alert, Big Eye for kicks and got bottomless. Die due to time.

After that, due to timing issue, I decide to drop out.

Dmr4-v3aOn a side note, it is still kind of fun especially when Sebastian mistook my Duelmaster album for a YuGiOh Album (When I was packing up my "Tokens" into the album) and he got trolled. He attempts to piece my "Tokens" together. (I promised him that I will show him my favourite DM Psychic Set)

Which are these three. (And they are my tokens, in case some never see)

OK, fine. I am helping a few buddies to promote Duelmaster.



Dmr4-51a
 Hoepfully, there will be more updates for this blog. (If I got the time)

Cheers
Odin Kaiserchronik Kitaras




Dmr4-v2aDmr4-v2b+v3b+51b

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your rescue rabbit background is adorable...could you pleeease link me the image?

Ghakimx said...

Hallo, Aradia, Ghakimx here. You REALLY want the image? This is actually a composition from another Pixiv's artist work, so I can send you the background itself or the original image.

Unknown said...

Hey Ghakimx, if it isn't too much trouble could I have both versions of the image? Thanks :)

Unknown said...

So I was able to figure out how to view the background image using Firefox, so I was able to download the background myself. However, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me the original image, so I can use it in avatars and the like.

Ghakimx said...

here ya go:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=26512336