Saturday 15 September 2012

WDF Tournament Report #5 15/9/2012

Well, it is being awhile since we have one.
It is not really a ENTIRELY WDF. Full Yen Aunty "gave" us two more people to make a nice number for a swiss format.

We have a few new members..... Will do le update

I did not really write down much...... I think I getting lazy. So cannot remember much.


Format: 3 swiss cut to top 4
Number of Participant: 8
Deck used: Machina Gadget

Round 1 vs JJ?? (Black Feather) OO-

Game 1:
Annoying Icarus is annoying.........
Blew up two of my compluse.
Where is my starlight road when I needed it.
Played it slow as I am unsure of his backrow


(Apparently, he did not have a side deck so I decided to be fair and not side too.)

Game 2;
Can someone please tell me what to do with a Mind Controlled Vayu? Absolutely nothing.......
A Gaia Dragoon did massive hit on his vayu.



(At around here, we were forced to shift somewhere else, due to cleaning and washing shit)

Round 2 vs Edwin Soh (Book of Spell) XX-
Game 1: Forgot what happened

(Sided 2 Mind Crush)
Game 2: Killed my own roach with my torrential, but still died


Round 3 vs ??? (Chaos Dragon) XOO

Game 1: One does not simply have a perfect hand and kill me


(Sided 2 Debunk and 1 Morphing Jar 2)

Game 2: Played it slow as I prevent him from milling by complusing his Lyal (I think)
Cannot remember much.


Game 3; Ultimate Offering + Limiter Removal with a Solemn Warning as a back-up....


Top 4

Round 4 vs Ghakim (Gravekeepers)
Game 1;
Poke me with his recruiter
Judgement his Necrovalley........ Damn boss and stupid as well.
Mirror Force kills my Fortress plus Gearframe


(Sided 2 Debunk and Morphing Jar 2)


Game 2: Played it slowly, game with a limiter on Red, yellow and Machina Fortress

Game 3; Hit into time as I debunk his recruiter
Lost due to time

Apparently, it is very tiring.........
The top 2 placing is Hakim vs Jason.
They determine their victory with a dice roll which apparently Jason won.

And Jason made massive profit with his abyss rising pack...... (If you know what I mean)
End of Report

Cheers
Odin Kaiserchronik Kitaras








No comments: