Tuesday 6 November 2012

Double tournament report 4/11/2012

OK, It has being rather stale lately as I am just lazy to put details...... here goes
Went with Jason and Khai (Only Jason participates however)

Free Top shop tournament at Thousand Taste 4/11/2012

Format: Single Eli
Number of Participant: 20 +
Deck used: Chaos Rabbit Geargia
Judge: Bixuan

Round 1 vs Sebastian OO- (Heros?)

Game 1: Geargiant X searches for a Balck Salvo, ended with a Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei" that called out a Karakuri Ninja mdl 339 "Sazank", etc.... Forgot how I win.

Game 2: Tour Guide to Sangan that serach out rabbit....., while he drew a terrible hand. Meanwhile I kept derping him with top decking of limited cards like monster reborn etc.

Round 2 vs Shi Jie OXX (Skill Drain Rabbit Laggia)

Game 1: So many Chalice WTF, Karakuri Ninja mdl 339 "Sazank" attempts to Troll Laggia but it got trolled back by Chalice. However, a series of back and forth. Laggia + Garments = Sucide with my BLS...... However, managed to chip in bit by bit till he is handless and hit for game
.
Game 2: Stop giving my Tour Guide the chalice!!! Died to a Beast King Barbaros with help from skill drain.

Game 3: Make a terrible misplay. Already have the advantage with a Skilled Drained Tour guide that kept poking him while his 5 BACKROW never answers him. His LP was at 3k. I drew a monster reborn. I got greedy, ignoring all the backrow and I just reborn his Barbaros to kill.
He got a mirror force waiting >.< .
Even after lucksacking a heavy storm with help of allure of darkness, my fate is sealed.

So I got kicked out,,,,,,,

End of report??/
Nope not yet

Well, it is supposed to be over, we just go back to Yewtee Econ to give a slack, AND it turns out there was ANOTHER YU-GI-Oh TOURNAMENT!!
Sadly, it is not free but since it is just a cheap $2 tournament, I was thinking "Why Not?"
Well, there was a VG tournament going on just about then so it is going to start out quite late, meanwhile we just slacked around.

Turns out one of our WDF members; Victoriette Lim was at Econ.
So we just chit-chat for a while to pass time.

Finally, the tournament starts (FINALLY)

Full Yen Econ Mini Tournament Report 4/11/2012

Format: Double Eli
Number of Participant: less than 12??
Deck used: Chaos Rabbit Geargia

Round 1 vs Jason XX- (Inzektors) (Team Member)

Game 1: I know I already lost, but he kept assuming I had Swift Scarecrow, (due to daily training) so I just derp him by letting him reduce my LP to zero.
Game 2: Nothing to say, bugs do all the plus and bomb

Round 2 vs Sebastian OXX (Hero + Revenge match)

Game 1: He had exactly 2600 LP left, He got Alius plus a set card on the field
I got a Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei" and 2 X-Head Cannon on the field. It turns out that his set card is a Gemini Spark. It is a win for me.
.
Game 2: Forgot how I lost, I just lost

Game 3; When Honest is gay, it is gay


End of a Double Report
Cheers:
Odin Kaiserchronik Kitaras

No comments: