Saturday 5 May 2012

Happy Vesak day and Damn you Yu-Gi-Oh

Ok, first of all, here wishing all Buddhists out there a Happy Vesak Day. Did no join 5/5/2012 Full-Yen tournament today due to Vesak Day and Group Project on Buddhism (Ironic)
Anyway back to the main point:
What Deck to play? (Key reason to why I stop going for tournaments!)


The following are the decks that I played through my life.

1) Gadgets (The 1st deck that I ever play, evolved from Ulitmate Offering Gadgets to Reshelf Ritual Gadget to my current Machina Gadget)
- Currently, unsure if I wanted to upgrade it with Geargia. Very Expensive, you know that Geargiganto X.

2) Chao lucksacking Lightsworn (Evolved from pure Lightsworn to Twilight, the time where Lyla is fucking expensive!)
- Should I depend on luck?

3) Karakuri (Imba swarm), wonder if I should throw in a Geargiganto X?

These are the following that I am considering.

1) BF.
Reason: Shura attacking and calling a Vayu gonna have more plays. We not gonna just have a Catastor for a beating. There is gonna be a grave syncro too. However, I am not sure if this card is going to help much.

Blackwing - Gram the Shining Star is gonna be real.
Coming out in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Manga Promotional Cards: Series 4‎!!
Edit; Sian. This card cannot be special summon by grave synchro


2) E-Hero? I got beaten by an E-Hero deck during ACS 2012!


3) Inzektors?. They are POWER! I am just afriad they will be hit.


4) Hieroglyph? THEY ARE POWER! However, I got same worries as Inzektors. >.<

That is my fruit of thought.......

Cheers!

 






No comments: