Monday 28 May 2012

Lorong Ah Soo Tournament WCQ 27/5/2012

Sorry about the late report, busy with exams

Decide to test out my new deck
Anyway the reports are based on how much I wrote done + Memory, it may be quite vague. Here goes

Format: 4 round Swiss cut to top 8 (I think)
Number of participants: Never count not sure. I was quite late
Deck used: Rabbit Machina Geargia
Judge: Shelton?? (Did I write his name correctly?)

Round 1 vs Bixuan (Inzektors) OXO
Game 1
He MSTed my MST
Started with a Rabbit then going into 2 Machanicalchaser = A GeargigantoX. Proceeds to add Gearframe
Attacked him twice with X
His Lp: 8K to 3400.
Not sure how my X was got rid of.
He then got 2 damsels and 1 centipede (equipped with hornet), MY LP: 8k to 3.9K
I summon Gearframe, he veiled it, but I chained torrential. Effect goes through, Added a Gearframe
I tried to finish the game by summoning 2 fortresses. But he booked one of them - His LP 3400 to 900.
I bottomless his Centipede.
He ends his turn with a zenmaines and a Centipede
I top deck a reborn. Use it on fortress and hit his centipede. A win for me

(Game 2 sided 2 Chain disappearance and 2 Mind Crush)

Game 2
He veiled my Rabbit.( I then set two back rows)
Next turn, He veiler my gearframe. (I set one more back row). I then attack, then he gave me a Malevolent Catastrophe. Blowing up my back row. Thefaq! But he still takes my attack. His LP: 8k to 6.2K
Gearframe goes on attacking. (His LP: 4400).
I forgot what he did. I ended with an X that reduced his LP to 2100.
He summons a BLS that ram into my X and BLS hits me again! MY LP: 2300
Could not deal with the BLS and I died from there.
*He removed my fortress from game

(Game 3: Put in a Morphing Jar 2 and sided out 1 Mind Crush)

Game 3
Summons a Rabbit, comes 2 vanilla X-Head Cannons then made a Geargiganto X. Effect, detach X-head cannon, adds a gearframe and sets warning ends.
His turn, out popped a card trooper which I warning. And things went downhill for him from there.
I summoned a Gearframe, intending to add fortress but he got a veiler. (I had no idea what his backrows are)
Desparate to kill. I drop a Machanicalchaser, to special summon a cannon. Removed the chaser and X-head cannon for my BLS. (In field BLS, Geargiganto X, Gearframe and a Machina Cannon)
3k + 2.3K + 1.8k + 800 = 7.9K!!
On his turn he made a zenmaines but I removed it with BLS. Used a Machina Cannon to atk. Game!

(However, despite my first win, things go down hill for me from there as you can see below)

Round 2 vs David (Chaos Dragon.) XX-
Game 1
This round is very confusing.
I started with a Geargiganto X. (Using 2 Machanicalchaser, detach Machanical Chaser and added a Black Salvo) He comes with an Atum, fly in a REDMD then SS Watt dragon. Watt kills my X, My LP: 8k to 7.8k.
My turn, I made a Black Salvo + Machanicalchaser = Blackrose play.
I drop a machine vanilla with fortress to summon fortress. David LP: 8k to 5.5k
He sets a monster and ends with some backrows (I think)
I summon gearframe, added ????. Fortress attack the set monster, and out pops a GK spy. I was like Defaq! He then special summons another Spy that my gearframe cannot run over. I then equipped Gearframe to Fortress.
(He solemn judge something alone the way, I forgot what). His LP: 2750
My turn. Special summon Gearframe. Fortress attack SPY, Gearframe attack. His LP 2750 to 950.
After that it kind of got vague.
However, I roughy remember this: He summon lightpulsar that suicide to my fortress. Since he has  no cards for fortress to bomb, he got a free plus. He summon REDMD that ran over my Gearframe. My LP: 7800 to 6800.
I warning the effect of REDMD on his next turn. MY LP: 4800
He threw in a BLS and it direct attack me. MY LP: 1800
My turn. I had a veiler in my hand, and I drew another Veiler. I decided to set a bluff by setting veiler
Apparently, he got no monster, not risking to attack my set veiler. He attempted to removed it from game. To bluff him more, I used my hand veiler to veil BLS.
My next draw gave me no answer, so on his turn he removed my set veiler, he was like "OK...."
My turn, no good draw for me, and I died from there as he reborn my own fortress to kill me!

(Game 2, threw in a Morphing Jar 2)

Game 2
I had used both Judgement and warning. My LP down to 2k, while my machanicalchaser reduced his LP to 4300. He read my morphing jar 2 play, he used bounzer. The game was quick and I died from there.


Round 3 vs Putra (Machina Gadget) XX-
Game 1
A serious misplay: Never add a Fortress with Gearframe summon.
Apparently none of my cards gave me answer. He show me the hand of fortress with cannon and etc. I just died.

(Game 2, sided a morphing jar 2, 2 Mind crush)

Game 2
A set Morphing jar 2, returns his gearframe to the deck.
He then special summons Green Gadget face-down. I summon Gearframe but he veilers it.
I ran over his Green gadget.
He summons fortress and kills my gearframe and I ate a green Gadget.
He attempted a Geargiganto X but it met with a compluse.
He ate my pro-storm that kill good many stuff, but my judgement went with the storm
From there, we go to top-decking. And his top-decking of Gearframe really drives me nuts and I died from there.
(Thanks for the mineral water drink)

Round 4 vs Ernest (Hieroglyphs) XOX
Game 1
He veiled my rabbit, made a bounzer and just kill me from there

(Game 2 sided 2 light mirror)

Game 2
A successful Rabbit, call 2 vanillas, which made a Geargiganto X. Add a Black Salvo.
He made a Bounzer (again), kill my X. (my LP, 7600)
I topped a mind-control. Made a Gaia Dragoo which hit him for 2 turns. His LP 2800.
I forgot how he kill my Gaia. He call for a REDMD.
I suicide a fortress to it. He summon hanzo that added super transformation ,which I MSTed
Two fortresses going in but he booked one of them.
Somehow or other I managed to scraped pass.

Game 3
A Transformation on my rabbit
He ends with 2 Gaia and a REDMD. I just died from there

This deck play testing was like OK......
Apparently, my deck met with lots of problem especially dealing with veilers.
Not as consistent as my Machina Gadget, but when it explodes it really hits it hard

Ps: should I take this deck for WCQ?

Cheers:
Odin Kaiserchronik Kitaras

No comments: