Thursday 29 March 2012

I don't get it

I don't know why I'm doing this lol
"Take this with a pinch of salt, your blog post did not go well. You are good enough player to not to have face that sort of shit. Distance yourself from KFC in front of the community if you are going ASC, you will not like the attention. You can ignore this for all I care. I lost every ounce of respect for you the moment you continued to whine bitch talk about that Salvage."
I don't know why I'm getting a text from over-reactive Eustace but it seems like someone dislikes what I do in tournaments. I don't get why you'd want to make a big issue over Salvage until today. I mean, I was playing Gishkis that time and I knew it was inconsistent as hell, thus I wouldn't make it far in the tourney. Maybe its my own fault for playing such a deck but why bitch up till now? Beats me.

Now it seems as though Eustace dislikes how Chieflion judged the tourney for 24/03/11. How could you be pissed off over this? If you are absent for it and Uncle still wants to run a tourney but still requires a judge, of course you'll be replaced for the day! In the end, being the judge is voluntary and by the end of the day, if everyone feels the judge has done his job, then everyone's happy! Allow me to give you a brief idea of that day's tourney.

Players: 8
- Hakim (Final Countdown)
- Edwin (Lightlords)
- Wesley (Inzecters)
- Zhi (Six Samurais)
- Jason (Inzecters)
- Edward (Verz)
- 2 other players (Infernity and Karakuri)

Format: Single Elimination

Judge: Chieflion

Winners:
1st - Wesley
2nd - Hakim
3rd - Edwin

So do we really have a problem here? Even though 75% of the tourney was held by our group, it doesn't mean that we have higher advantage. The only advantage even I seemed to have was that I was playing a troll deck, ala Final Countdown. Wesley still won either way. Why would you be pissed? Its Single Elimination, man.

Now let's discuss about the tournament on Sunday, which Eustace seems to have problems with. I'll just highlight a few things here and there.

WDF 1st Ranking Tournament

Players: 8
- Me (Gravekeepers)
- Edwin (Graveyard Blackfeather)
- Bailiang (Inzector)
- Jay Wong (Machina Gadgets)
- Jason (Inzector)
- Ameen (Evols)
- Xiangyu (Chaos Piper)
- Eddy (Skill Drain Machinatown)

Format: Swiss

Judge: Chieflion

Results:
1st - Me
2nd - Jason
3rd - Edwin

So what's the problem? We ask Uncle for permission, we set up the tables and chairs, we pay $5 for entry and our own prize. Everything is done within Uncle's compliance with our own rules and format without any bias. I don't see the problem.
I heard some of you guys dislike how I play troll decks. I apologize if I ever offended any of you. My purpose in playing those decks is purely for fun and laughter. Playing with skill is what it takes to win and I believe we all know that.

Oh before I forget, we are all still going ASC'12. The prize is too good to pass up.

1 comment:

Eustace said...

Lol I dunno who's over reacting in layman terms all I'm saying is to get out of the way when KFC and Chieflion comes under fire but TBH I can't wait to see you wish you were never there too. And let's face it, no one likes what ANYONE of you do in tournaments.