Monday 9 April 2012

WDF Tournament Report #3, 8/4/2012

Hello, from now on call me Odin Kaiserchronik Kitaras in this blog. Needless to say I had been too busy with camps to write reports *ahem *coughs and I decided to remove 2 Chain D from main.
Ok on with the report.

Format: A epic fail round-robin. (lol?)

Number of Participants: Epic fail of 6 (lol?)

Deck Used: Machina Gadget

Judge: Not so strict Ameen (lol?)

Round 1 vs Thomas (Six Sam) XOX

Game 1:
Thomas had a Shi-en and a 2 (I think) Backrows. With a very bad hand of a lone fortress in my hand, I was pretty jacked so I mst twice which he negates 1.of them. I then smashing ground his Shi-En. I then tried to Bring Shi-En to my side by using monster reborn but he chained a Call of the Haunted to it to bring Shi-en back. Wasting resources with not much change in Thomas's field, I knew all was gone. On his next turn, Blade Heart and Shi-En attack me. My next draw yields nothing and I just scoop.

Game 2:
I had a strong control. Thomas wasted a warning on my fortress which I brought back with my cannon. My Fortress ram over his Grandmaster. Fortress hit his LP till 600 and I just push the game from there.

Game 3:
A strong control from Thomas (Gates!), ends with a Hope, Blade Heart and some other Six Sam. With a bad hand. I just scoop when my LP drops to 700 and my next draw yields nothing.


Round 2 vs Cheng Wee (Chaos Piper) OXO


Game 1:
Cheng Wee took many hits from Red gadget. Not sure how I push a game from there. I only remember some piper shit here and there.

Game 2:
Some yellow gadget ramming going on, He got rid of my yellow and kept using a Grand mole to attack me. I had a dark hole in my hand but at that time with plentiful of LP, I felt it was a waste. It was a fatal mistake. When I finally decided to dark hole it, I was done to 2300LP and I just died from there.

Game 3:
Forgot what is going on. Wind-Up Zenmaister  and fortress on the field on the field hit his LP till 500. He tried to mindfuck me. He summon Chaos Soc to remove my fortress, I then discard one card in his hand. If I had discard Caius, I may die as he had a 2nd Chaos Soc with no dark in his grave. However, I see Chaos Soc as a bigger threat so I discard that instead, upon seeing that, Cheng Wee just scoop.


Round 3 vs Hakim (Gravekeepers!) OXX

Game 1:
Fortress hit the game for me, it brought his LP to 5500 and I not sure what did he Solemn Judge and my fortress just ram over his LP 2250

Game 2:
A descendent and Guard (atk upz by necrovalley) reduced my LP to 4500. Tried to kill him with 2 fortress and a gadget but mirror force got in the way. (You just activated my Trap Card) I got killed by a Sin Cyber End.

Game 3:
His Sin Cyber end runs over a Green Gadget. My LP becomes 5400. Got rid of his cyber end but his recruiter hit me till my LP drop to 500. I solemn judge ??, He summoned a descendent and killed my remaining 250LP


Round 4 vs Edward (Verz) OO-

Game 1:
Mind Control his monster, Go for a Hope and punch. His LP 5500
Ends the game with a Hope, fortress and a gadget

Game 2:
Verz Ophion got veiled. I got rid of it. Not sure how I push from there.



Round 5 vs Jason (Inzektors) OXO

Game 1:
Red and a Gearframe reduec his LP to 4900
Symphony Djinn + Fortress + Green Gadget = push game

Game 2:
Starts with 2 Red Gadget in my hand. Red direct attack jason and then battles with Centipede for two consecutive turns.
Ends with:
My LP: 7400
His LP: 5400 (My Fortress killed his centipede)
He Electric Virus my Fortress
My LP: 4900
Veiler got prohibit, got jacked from there.

Game 3:
He prohibits my fortress.
I am forced to use Gearframe to add fortress in hope of a mst. Both Gearframe and Red Gadget reduced his LP to 4900. Used Phoenix wind blast to drop fortress to top deck his other card. (not Prohibition).
He get rid of his own Prohibition to reborn my fortress which I reacted with bottomless.
Symphony Djinn, Hope and a Gadget push for game from there.

It is quite a long report. I had being using pen and paper to calculate LP.

End of Report:
Jay Wong

No comments: