Saturday 4 February 2012

Full Yen Ranking Tourney Journal (4/2/12)

Deck used: KK with a messed up extra deck


Jiyeon was the Judge.
(Awkward moment......)
Ok moving on...............
Round 1 vs Sean (Machina Gadget) OXX.


(Unsure about the order of plays for Game 2 and 3 though, bad memory)
I was like WDF when I realised it was him, wondered if he will be unfriendly to me due to the “Drama” with Ze Xuan. However, it turns out he is very friendly so well we had Fun. >.<


Game 1:
I took great care not to over-extend know how unfriendly a Gadget’s back row can be. Not just that! How can I forget a Chimeratech Fortress Dragon?
Staring at the Cyber dragon at my hand on my first turn, it seem to say “WDF are you doing, now you cannot use me as he will perma Chimeratech Fortress Dragon you, if you ask for my help! You are such a scrub! How can I help you now! Damn it!”
-          However, I took it slowly and won from there despite this handicap
-          Due to Iron Call that assist my swarming.
Game 2:
I remember one of the scenarios very clearly: I had a Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei”, A Stardust Dragon and a Karakuri Ninja mdl 919 “Kuick” on the field. I also had a set face down Torrential Tribute. (I forgot if there is any other set card).
While Sean summoned a Machina Fortress, It sets me in a very difficult situation.


I am seeing 2 images considering if he had no limiter removal (which in the end he did)
a)      If I don’t use Torrential tribute, he will use the fortress and ram into my Stardust, in the process, both will be destroyed, he will then use Fortress effect to take down my Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei”, he lost one card while I lost two.
b)      If I do use Torrential tribute, I can use Stardust Dragon’s effect to negate and Stardust Dragon will be in the Graveyard. (Sacrifice escape), Sean will (I think) use fortress to attack my Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei”, and taking it down with its effect. (He won’t target my a Karakuri Ninja mdl 919 “Kuick”) Stardust can come back (due to its effect) at the End phase to assist me.

Of course, I choose Option b, but all was for nothing, I still got hit by a Limiter. >.<


Game 3:
I was the one of the most scrubbing time of my life:


After ramming into me with his 2 gadget, (I forgot which colour), he xyz Hope. I was like praying to my deck to give me a good draw to turn the tables.
And, I drew a Mind Control! WDF is Yu-GI-Oh?
I did not put Chaos Hope in my Extra deck! (Ghost/Holo rare some more!!)


The Mind Control seemed to say “You are a Scrub, A good card like me that can turn a table; you ended not having the key card!! What is this?”
Of course, Sean had a Gadget in his Hand. He can kill me next turn. >.<
On his turn, I raised a white flag of surrender and offer him a hand shake.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the bright side, we had fun so yeah…. Anyway, moving on, my teammate was smacking ORCS boosters in hope of a hornet and he ended up 4 – 5 Damsels (1 damsel trade for a booster, that very booster give birth to another Damsel.  What is YU-GI-OH!!)

Uncle some more say it is a new box. WDF is this; He must have mixed the boosters together.
Just Troll and have fun only.
End of report 
- Yoong Kang

No comments: