Friday 17 February 2012

GAOV is ………. And a “couple” Kinokuniya “raid”

Thursday, 16/2/2012

Should have written this yesterday but seriously…….
Basically, WDF had a gathering at Cheng Wee’s place with 6 box of GROV. What is this! Yu-Gi-Oh. We don’t have to eat at all. Yu-Gi-Oh is our food yeah, awesome.
Basically out of 6 boxes. We got the following

1)      I think Only got 1 Gaia Dragoon, the Force of Thunder/Thunderclap Knight - Gaia Dragoon (EDWIN!!!!)
2)      2 Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
3)      Don’t know how many Photon Streak Bouncer
4)      Don’t know how many Number 25: Fullmetal Photoglide - Focus Force (ultra and ulti)
5)      Saw a few Inzektor Exa-Stag.
6)      Don’t know how many Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake (Ultra and Ulti)
7)      Hieroglyph God Dragon – Ennead (how many lazy count…. >.<)
8)      Got tired of Dragon Devil - Queen Dragoon
9)      And no Holo!! What is this? Yu-Gi-Oh. WDF pick like so many boxes and what the hell

Well, we got lots of Hieroglyph commons and support though. Helping Edwin to look for buyer for commons. >.<
Inzektor really got lots of support. Especially it got its own “Mind Control”
That is all for yesterday. I am really late.  L

Friday 17/2/2012.
Today was kind of a blur. I did not meet up with the rest of the WDF members. Instead, I hanged out with a very beautiful friend of mine to get her Cosplay stuff in Orchard. LAWL.

Ok, WDF seriously, back to main point.
As we are at Orchard,  We both decided together to go Kinokuniya. For Window Shopping! (I was really broke)

We both got crazy over manga…..
I was broke so yeah when I see zexal manga 2 for the No.50…. I was like ||||

However, I got some tip:I was told that the V-jump for No. 15 Gimmick Puppet - Giant Killer will be hitting the main branch on next Wednesday, First Batch!!
However, I was told to be quick as there are lots of customers asking for books as well (Wondered who they were?). So by releasing this piece of shit, I think if everyone were to rush to kino next week, there might be a huge competition and we might ended up duelling; The winner get to buy the book (Lawl).

That is all, not going to say anything else.
Cheers






No comments: