Saturday 4 February 2012

My Monster Token.

Ok. supposed to study for exams but got bored. So decided to looked for "Troll Face Yu-Gi-Oh card" on google".

Turns out that the results was like...........WDF
(Awkward moment......)
So I decided to make one on my own.
I gonna print this out to make it my monster token for my Junk Doppler Deck.

Anyone who can make the "Troll Face Yu-Gi-Oh card " even better or with even better graphics please comment here and link me to the image.

I want to have fun in Yu-Gi-Oh >.<
Just Troll only.


Anyway before I end this let me chant my prayer (Credits to Ghakim)

Remain pure against those who manipulate others, Great Obelisk! Punish the weak and feeble, Great Slifer! Give us strength in our time of need, Winged Dragon of Ra! And most importantly, ban Mind Control, Almighty Horakthy! Thank you!

Ps: This chant should be valid till Mind Control is banned. (Just banned it, Mind Control troll people only)

No comments: